Justin Hethcoat's Collection

This is a place for members to post on-going topics about their plants and experiences.
mdpillet

Re: Justin Hethcoat's Collection

Post by mdpillet »

Wowza! Any advice on the Pseudolithos? All I ever heard when I was younger is how they difficult they are, but yours are so gorgeous I must get one!
kreative01

Post by kreative01 »

Aiko wrote:The Larryleachia in the bottom picture is a beauty. Or its own roots, or grafted?
Own roots, had this one for a few years, for some reason this one just grows and grows, the other two i have i feel like have stayed the same size for the last two years #-o :-k
kreative01

Post by kreative01 »

mdpillet wrote:Wowza! Any advice on the Pseudolithos? All I ever heard when I was younger is how they difficult they are, but yours are so gorgeous I must get one!
Keep it in a small pot, never repot, use only pumice and keep it warm during winter :D
And use a systematic insecticide especially if you want to grow McCoy, mealies love them
HairyHarry

Post by HairyHarry »

Beautiful plants, great pictures, thank you.
My wanna-have-list has just gotten a bit longer (no 'thank you' on that front ;) )
thomas

Post by thomas »

Really love that pseudolithos - reminds me of Jaba the Hut <G>
Lazz

Post by Lazz »

That Pseudolithos cubiformis on the top of the previous page looks like it is ready to walk away. Do many of these get up and leave? :D
Larry
CLOTU