succseed order info...if u have an idea pls let me kno.

This is a place for members to post on-going topics about their plants and experiences.
KittieKAT

succseed order info...if u have an idea pls let me kno.

Post by KittieKAT »

Does anyone kno how long it takes to get an order from succseed i had a friend order a pack of seeds for me onto his list of seeds and he hasn't received the package yet, does anyone have an estimate on how long it would take to get to the US ? Don't wanna panic if i don't have to, just very hesitant getting seeds with my experience so far with lithop seeds reguardless how great the site is, thanks
Aiko

Re: succseed order info...if u have an idea pls let me kno.

Post by Aiko »

I will take at least a week to get an envelope from Europe (in this case Sweden) to the US. I don't know how fast order handling is but I reckon a few days at least, so add those up to the total aswell. I also assume you need to pay first before the order is shipped. So when was the order placed and has there been a payment?

I haven't order at SuccSeed myself, but I haven't heard of any negative comments about SuccSeed from others on forums.. So I should not worry if I were you.
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Well its been almost 3 weeks and haven't Gotton anything yet....
Robb

Post by Robb »

I just ordered from them, it took about three and a half weeks for the package to arrive.
Buying a cactus a day will keep the madness away.
HP22B

Post by HP22B »

I ordered some back in September/October and it took about 3-4 weeks to NY.
phil_SK

Post by phil_SK »

You need to factor in that nearly all of Mats's business probably happens in the week after his new list is produced (this year it was 1st November). My records show that when I ordered in 2012 (I don't have a record of exactly when but it would've been a day or two after the new list late Oct/early Nov) my seeds arrived (UK) on 23rd December.
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Didn't read the new list stuff, had a friend do it...just haven't had luck on my side with seed orders as you can prob tell by ALL the FAKE lithop seeds i have Gotton this year, some from very respectable resources, I'm just gatta hope they get in the mail later on today or this week and my friend lets me kno before the inset of DOOM comes over me lol

Thanks everyone
Minime8484

Post by Minime8484 »

Matt is always on the ball and is a great person from which to order.
Mine only took 2 weeks, though I'd imagine that was on the quicker side!
I would rest assured they will indeed arrive soon.
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Great! I've heard all good things about the site so I'll try not to lose sleep over it. Thanks everyone
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Still nooo order from Succseed... my friend ordered it on November 15th and another the 16th
Is this normal coming to the e US? Kings starting to worry now
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Less than a month. For many seed lists it takes longer, definitely in the time of the year where there is a surge of requests (as usually happens in autumn and winter), especially after a seed list has been updated. As growing succulents, also with ordering seeds patience is a virtue.
phil_SK

Post by phil_SK »

I'm sure it'll be with you within the next month.
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Hope so my other order from a different place in same area came a few days ago soooo i guess I'll have to just sow those
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

The order came TODAY!!!! But......... everything i ordered didn't come, even Thoe i asked for noooo Subs i still got subbed :(
So now i have seeds that i didn't want ](*,)
Soooo now i gatta try and trade for what i wanted, cause he gave me substitutes instead of credit/money back #-o
And one of my orders didn't come AT ALL!! Didn't even have a substitute for it given...why do these things always seem to happen to ME :cry: #-o ](*,)
Robb

Post by Robb »

KittieKAT wrote:The order came TODAY!!!! But......... everything i ordered didn't come, even Thoe i asked for noooo Subs i still got subbed :(
So now i have seeds that i didn't want ](*,)
Soooo now i gatta try and trade for what i wanted, cause he gave me substitutes instead of credit/money back #-o
And one of my orders didn't come AT ALL!! Didn't even have a substitute for it given...why do these things always seem to happen to ME :cry: #-o ](*,)
I'm sorry to hear that, KittieKAT! Are you sure you didn't order any CITES seeds that they couldn't send you? I had absolutely trouble when I ordered.
Buying a cactus a day will keep the madness away.