thank you.......NO!

This is a place for members to post on-going topics about their plants and experiences.
KittieKAT

thank you.......NO!

Post by KittieKAT »

Dear sir,
Thank you for taking my plant's into your own hands and tearing down and ripping up my sun blocking shade sheets on my Windows of my Sun porch allowing the majority of my collection to get severe sun burns and kill a few cacti/succulents.. and Thank you for not giving a darn for going on my property to do so, simply because you didn't think it looked "tasteful" for your preference To have them on MY Windows to protect my plant collection. So thank you, you didn't only destroy most of my collection that i worked and went without to collect for years, but you managed to kill most of the childrens plants in the non profit growing program for the underprivileged youth in poverty stricken area's around where i live, by making my Sun porch on my property to your selfish liking and to your approval and satisfaction. Thank you for having absolutely noooo remorse for what YOU have done, andnot caring what you have done to these children's pplant'sthat they have worked so hard sowing and watch grow... and i wanna thank the police department for laughing at me and doing absolutely NOTHING to help me out and hold the guy responsible for his across.

You just couldn't wait till i moved to be an utter A**, you had to do something to make you be the big guy! To show little ole' me that your way it's they only way...

I can't stand some people, i really can't. :(

Thanks a lot, sir
I'm sure the children will be severely disappointed when they find most of all their plant's dead

.....Thanks
adetheproducer

Re: thank you.......NO!

Post by adetheproducer »

Man I feel bad for you, the US is going to the dogs and police in your country seem to be the right arm of fascism. "serve and protect" but not the people just the system. My sympathies go out to the kids, its really sad.
And as the walls come down and as I look in your eyes
My fear begins to fade recalling all of the times
I have died and will die.
It's all right.
I dont mind
I dont mind.
I DONT MIND
cactushobbyman

Post by cactushobbyman »

:idea: It is unfortunate that today we allow this type of criminal behavior to be unpunished, meaning it’s a victimless crime. A crime is a crime no matter how small or big it is, and if caught, the criminal does the time until the victim(s) have complete restitution. If there is something we can do to help, let us know. :!:
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Thank you, for your kind replies... They were much needed. I haven't told the kids yet about their plant's :(
i literally cry thinking about it, but i kno it must be done. I've tried to save what i could but it seems kinda hopeless for a majority of them, :(
These plants have been growing for about 3 years with some kids in the program when we started and some we sowed when we got donations from some people on here, and others i gave outta my collection to those who didn't have plants in their pots, so these plant's are like their pets and friends and its heart breaking that someone so rude and heartless would do this to a bunch of children who have absolutely NOTHING in this world are are trying to do something they enjoy that is meaningful to them and keeps them outta trouble and off the streets. I try to tell them with the donations we receive that their is hope for humanity, and then someone does this and they go back to believing that life is cruel and theirs always gonna be someone to knock them down when they need a hand getting up.
I could try and replace the plant's But it's not the plant's, it's the symbol of the plant's and the care they put in to them and the smiles i would see on their faces talking about them and watching them grow, the memories and the feeling of having something to call their own..
The plants were a symbol and filled their faces with promise and hope and letting them know that with patience and hard work they can accomplish anything even turning a seed into a giant flowering cactus/succulent.... theys kids named these plant's, painted then on their pots....how can i tell them a horrible person killed their only pet/friend? How can i do that and still show them that they need to have faith in people and humanity? ....to these kids these plant's are irreplaceable.... how could someone do this to these kids who have nothing and ask for nothing but love and kindness from others? Yes, a lot of mine got damaged and killed aswell but these kids and their plant's mean more to me then bringing my collection back to me, no matter how long i collected or how much i spent finding plants for my own addiction/collection. ...because i can work My butt off again and possibly get some back, but these kids have to wait until plants, supplies, seeds...etc...etc..etc are donated from thoughtful caring people to get new plant's, and we are under donated and under supplied and not funded with money.....all i can do is try to get them to understand that we can't let this guy bring us down no matter how sad/hurt we are or how hard we worked/cared for And on these plant's -that we gatta get back up, dust ourselves off and go on from here to bigger and better things and forgive them so we can stride to do better for ourselves reguardless to those who want us to do the opposite

:( i gatta be a teacher and a mother to these kids, cause if not me they might not learn compassion in this world from people these days.

I wanna thank all of you for having that compassion to give :)
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Soo just wanted to update on the devastation. So outta the 250 plus plants i owned personally, i have 50 that are alive :(
All the rest have either succumbed to the horrible burns or the frozen temps...
My jade collection is completely dead and alot of my cacti/succulents that I've had for years and years are now gone and alot of them meant a lot to me.

The kids plant's are ALL but burnt messes and withered stems
Most i tried to save, but I'm no longer as hopeful about the outcome of them. The seedlings are dead the seeds we sowed that had sprouted are withered away to nothing..

I cried the kids cried, I'm not sure if we'll have the resourcesor the donations to keep this program running next year..

I tried to take pictures but i couldn't look at the plant's :(
Attachments
One of my jades, tried to save...not likely.
One of my jades, tried to save...not likely.
CAM02087.jpg (62.47 KiB) Viewed 795 times
One of the kid's kalancoe pancake plant...complete and utterly dead :(
One of the kid's kalancoe pancake plant...complete and utterly dead :(
CAM02086.jpg (36.81 KiB) Viewed 795 times
The only leave on this plant that survived the burns, the top of the plant is dying off..
The only leave on this plant that survived the burns, the top of the plant is dying off..
CAM02088.jpg (33.22 KiB) Viewed 795 times
The only cacti outta the kids plant's that migh make it....not sure yet :(
The only cacti outta the kids plant's that migh make it....not sure yet :(
CAM02089.jpg (25.94 KiB) Viewed 795 times