Sue's Melos

This is a place for members to post on-going topics about their plants and experiences.
oldcat61

Sue's Melos

Post by oldcat61 »

Today I moved the melos from their winter home in the office, back to the GH for the summer. No idea where I'm going to fit them in; I must bought "just one more" over the winter. They looked so pretty sitting on the potting table that I had to take a picture. Only 5 came with tags, guess that's about par. I need to put a Post-It note on my credit card - No More Melos! Sue
Attachments
1-Melo Family.jpg
1-Melo Family.jpg (84.3 KiB) Viewed 977 times
Ivan C

Re: Sue's Melos

Post by Ivan C »

They do look good, Sue. I don't know if 13 is lucky or unlucky. That may influence your next "just one more".
jp29

Post by jp29 »

oldcat61 wrote:Today I moved the melos from their winter home in the office, back to the GH for the summer. No idea where I'm going to fit them in; I must bought "just one more" over the winter. They looked so pretty sitting on the potting table that I had to take a picture. Only 5 came with tags, guess that's about par. I need to put a Post-It note on my credit card - No More Melos! Sue
Very nice, Sue.
James
My cactus cultivation pages:
https://jp29.org/cactuscult.htm Image
oldcat61

Post by oldcat61 »

There are "only" ten Melos. The stuff behind them on the shelves are just normal cactus. I need a bigger GH. Sue