Rion Kit

Do-it-yourself projects such as greenhouse or shadehouse builds and related topics.
oldcat61

Re: Rion Kit

Post by oldcat61 »

I hate New Jersey! It's been 85 the last two days. A week ago, it was in the low 20s. Hubby is bringing home shade cloth - it will probably snow for the weekend. Will work on mounting a fan - I just put a box fan by the door for today - only have one door & one roof vent. The good news is buds everywhere & my ugly tephro has a nice big bump! It's growing - how can you tell if those things are even alive? Thanks for the pix & advice. Sue
Sarr

Post by Sarr »

nice greenhouse! i saw the pic of it in Dustin's GH thread, and it looked pretty cool, so i went searching to se if you had a thread for it. looks like things are doing pretty good so far if there are new buds on everything! pics when they open!

EDIT: lol, just realized that that post was made in April, and now its July! lol, i guess they already HAVE opened, huh?
oldcat61

Post by oldcat61 »

Thanks Sarr. Everything is doing well - got the exhaust fan installed in the far wall & that really helps. We had a week of over 90 every day & I ran the box fan by the door all day. Never did put up the shade cloth; nobody is sunburned, so I'm leaving well enough alone. Just move stuff around to suit their needs. The epis are tucked under a slight overhang & are making lots of new growth. The tephros are in full sun & growing. Lots of flowers, more to come but I'm running our of space. Need more shelves on the house side. Sue
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

No!!! Really? That;s a surprise :lol:

Susi
Nature Lover
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiggy/267725810010423" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.flickr.com/photos/89973039@ ... 383469537/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;