Winter Grow Room.. UPDATED!! 12/28/11

Do-it-yourself projects such as greenhouse or shadehouse builds and related topics.
*Barracuda_52*

Post by *Barracuda_52* »

Here it is today, i need to run to town and pick up 2 more shop lights and bulbs i need for that lower right bench befour loading anymore plants on it, then adjust all lights above plants on all racks/benches and then hook up the light timers, once done with that i will be ready for the indoor outdoor carpet. :P

A rescue dog is never to old to learn to be a real dog. Image
iann

Post by iann »

I think I'd live in there. Warm and bright and cozy :)
--ian
*Barracuda_52*

Post by *Barracuda_52* »

8) LOL!! Iann, thats where i spend alot of my time durring the winter down there in the grow room, i think we are going to expand the grow room next season :P we are thinking about knocking a wall out or cut a doorway to the next room over its not that big but will give me much more space for more racks/benches. :D
John C

Post by John C »

Looks good! That's quite a collection you have now! Awesome! 8)
John In Fort Worth, Texas
"Where the West begins"
*Barracuda_52*

Post by *Barracuda_52* »

John C wrote:Looks good! That's quite a collection you have now! Awesome! 8)
Thanks John.. Im far from done :P I still need to start more seed, gona be sowing/growing Dyckia, semp, agave, cacti, succulent and other seeds. will be getting the bigger grow chamber set up sometime next week.. Right now i have other seeds i started in my meduim grow chamber..
Last edited by *Barracuda_52* on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
John C

Post by John C »

*Barracuda_47* wrote:
John C wrote:Looks good! That's quite a collection you have now! Awesome! 8)
Thanks John.. Im far from done :P I still need to start more seed, gona be sowing/growing Dyckia, semp, agave, caci, succulent and other seeds. will be getting the bigger grow chamber set up sometime next week.. Right now i have other seeds i started in my meduim grow chamber..
:shock: You are really getting serious! Good luck with all of the plants!
John In Fort Worth, Texas
"Where the West begins"
Tiggy

Barracuda 47

Post by Tiggy »

WOW! what a fantastic job you have done You have really inspired me javascriptemoticon(':D')
Nature Lover
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiggy/267725810010423" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.flickr.com/photos/89973039@ ... 383469537/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
*Barracuda_52*

Post by *Barracuda_52* »

8) Well durring these cold months it sure is nice to enjoy the plants and being around them. Last night it was VERY windy bitterly cold a whopping 8 degrees out and snowing, while i was down in the grow room listening to tunes, sippin my coffee and watering plants and re-aranging AGAIN. :P Need to make more room for incomming plants, more succulents, few cacti, the new broms and crypts and making more room for babies outa the grow chamber tank, so that i can start more seed. :D As you can see in the pic that grow cart behind my chair is now emptied for the 3rd time making room for broms, the AV grow cart will have that bottom shelf cleaned off and lights rigged to use it as well. I have certain lights off at certain times of the day or night. Moved alot of the succulents to diffrent spots freeing up alot of room for more.. :P

Here we go heading in on a blustery bitterly cold winter night where i will be for a few days watering all the plants that need it.
Dont mind the mess i need to do some cleaning.. :oops: :oops:
Entering.. 8)
looking around
my little sitting area complete with CD player/radio. :D
my begonia's are over taking the bottom grow rack LOL!!

I still need to get wall to wall indoor/outdoor carpet for the floor and looking at drawing up plans for expanding to the room next to this one for next winter.

And thats how i enjoy my winter days and stay busy.. Cant wait to add more plants. :toothy4:
majcka

Post by majcka »

Looks like you have a little industry of it. Hope you won't need to move out of your house because of so many plants. :D
Maja

Strange is fun, cacti are funnier!
Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

*Barracuda_52*

Post by *Barracuda_52* »

majcka wrote: Hope you won't need to move out of your house because of so many plants. :D
LOL!! Maja, wont have to move just expand :wink: We have a really big house with a massive basement and i have plenty more room to add on to the grow room, i have to anyways next year gona have twice the amount of plants to house indoors durring winter plus i love spending time in the grow room.. :P