OK, well today we have gottin the windows installed, GH in place, bottom of the GH fixed so water cant get in since its in a spot where its kinda down hill, got the tables installed inside, wood chips down on the floor, wood chips around the outside with rocks, had to remove 2 little spruce trees from behind the GH. Tomarrow gona finish rigging the plugs into surge protector, rig the fan in the top vent, rig a mini heater in there for cold nights, rig my lights for those crappy dark days
and finish getting my fountain placed, then get few flowers to plant around it. Hubby used crappy windows from out back the barn and scrap wood from the wood pile, i got rocks from all over the yard/driveway, reused my wood chips to do all this modifying to it so there for didnt cost us a dime, just his time and complaining.. LOL!!
Now all i gota do once its finished is repaint spots that are now modified and get all the plants in there and i am good to go WOOT!!
The only other thing i gota do is figure out how to crop & resize my pics on this new comp, im at a total loss..
As soon as i figure that out pics will be posted ASAP!!!!