Seed trade

CactiGuide Members' Seed Trading List
ElieEstephane

Seed trade

Post by ElieEstephane »

Hello.
would anyone like to trade seeds? I have thousands of heirloom hylocereus undatus that are hand pollinated by me. Im willing to let go of these for just a few dozens of seeds
My prized possession is a vial of desert oregano ( origanum syriacum). It is as drought tolerant as cacti and will sustain several feet of snow and many deep extented freezes. They are habitat collected in the cedars of Lebabon area at 7000ft elevation where the last rain they receive is in march-april and survive on that for the next year. Very rare plant that is recently getting lots of interest and not to mention very delicious.
There are more cacti in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
One of the few cactus lovers in Lebanon (zone 11a) :mrgreen:
sushicrazy

Re: Seed trade

Post by sushicrazy »

Hey are you still looking to trade? I don't have very many cactus seeds (just getting started with cacti) but I do have around 90 different types of seed for trade, maybe you will find something you like? My full seed list is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
ElieEstephane

Re: Seed trade

Post by ElieEstephane »

sushicrazy wrote:Hey are you still looking to trade? I don't have very many cactus seeds (just getting started with cacti) but I do have around 90 different types of seed for trade, maybe you will find something you like? My full seed list is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Sorry im all out of these :( i donated most of them and sowed the rest. I'll have tons more next spring.
There are more cacti in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
One of the few cactus lovers in Lebanon (zone 11a) :mrgreen: