Bibliography of recent cactus and succulent research

Share information on Cacti Books, Websites, Periodicals, etc.
peterb

Bibliography of recent cactus and succulent research

Post by peterb »

Hello all- One of the aspects of getting a Ph.D. in plant biology as I'm doing at Arizona State is keeping up with the current literature related to one's study subject. It is truly remarkable how much research and publication is going on in the cactus and succulent area. I was asked by Tim Harvey to put together a briefly annotated bibliography of research from Jan 1 2014 to June 2015 for the recent issue of Haseltonia, the annual from the Cactus and Succulent Society of America. Readers here might find it useful.

If any of you come across articles or publications that seem particularly important, please let me know, as it looks like I'll be putting together a bibliography every year.

Peter Breslin
Zone 9
mdpillet

Re: Bibliography of recent cactus and succulent research

Post by mdpillet »

Hi Peter,

If you happen to have a PDF collection on succulent-related research, I would be extremely interested. I hope you're surviving the heat wave in Phoenix - hot down here in Tucson.

Thanks,
Michiel Pillet
mdpillet

Re: Bibliography of recent cactus and succulent research

Post by mdpillet »

Also, given the journal I'm not sure if this has come to your attention: http://www.academicjournals.org/journal ... 91FB457559" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Comparison of auxin inducers at different concentrations for Opuntia.