BCSS journals for sale

Share information on Cacti Books, Websites, Periodicals, etc.
peterb

BCSS journals for sale

Post by peterb »

http://ralph.cs.cf.ac.uk/Cacti/BCSS/journals.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

peterb
Zone 9
daiv
Site Admin

Re: BCSS journals for sale

Post by daiv »

I don't think those are available anywhere in a digital form are they?

I think one of the best things that the CSSA has ever done was to make their journals available on DVD's. I wish they would go one step further and make them available on their website for immediate download.

I believe it should only be a matter of time before that happens. It is really cool to be able to access old publications like on Cactus-Pro:

http://www.cactuspro.com/biblio/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
peterb

Post by peterb »

I agree that portable media is the new thing! You remind me I still want to buy those CSSA DVDs. By the end of this year I plan on having no money whatsoever. :-)

peterb
Zone 9
daiv
Site Admin

Post by daiv »

Yes, well at $40 a pop, it is an investment. I mean, you get a lot for the money on one hand, but on the other hand, it takes $160 to "collect them all".
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
Saxicola

Post by Saxicola »

The BCSS itself sells back issues of a lot of their journals. I just ordered one a couple weeks ago. They didn't charge shipping charge when I checked out and I could find nothing about shipping costs. So if they really aren't charging for shipping it would be smart to check the BCSS website first. If they do charge me shipping after the fact I'm going to have words with them since it would be dishonest to do so without telling me.
I'm now selling plants on Ebay. Check it out! Kyle's Plants