Hello from India.

New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
Obhijit

Hello from India.

Post by Obhijit »

Hi, I'm a new grower. Started around 8months back with trees for bonsai and quite a few Adenium varieties. I've been trying with succulents and cacti seeds, but couldn't find reliable seed source. Here, while looking for seeds and with some other quests. I hope, this forum would be a great help.

Looking forward for a fruitful time here.

Thanks
Obhijit.
gemhunter178

Re: Hello from India.

Post by gemhunter178 »

Welcome!
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.
hegar

Post by hegar »

Hello Obhijit,
welcome to the CactiGuide Cactus and Succulent Forum. Do you intend to grow cacti indoors, a greenhouse, or outside in the garden?
I also hope, that being a member of this forum will be rewarding for you.
While I do not make a serious effort to grow cacti from seed, every year some seedling plants come up in my small cactus beds.
I do, however, collect the seed that my cacti produce and am willing to give it away.

Harald
Obhijit

Post by Obhijit »

Thanks, Harald & Gemhunter178.

@Harald, I intend to grow in a temporary selfmade greenroom. I'm being offered seeds by Aiko. They're on the way. Just very excited! :D

At present, I'll need more of guidelines to germinate the seeds. Hope I'll be able to share and swap seeds some day.

I'll get in touch with you once I see some success with the new seeds.

Thanks again
Obhijit.