New to the forum? Use this section to introduce yourself!
Moderators: DaveW, elieestephane
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:50 am
I ve learned so much reading tonight ,appreciate all the ? /answer info .the fotos are great of sick C&S s thanks a lot rroxydeb/NC
- Site Admin
- Posts: 23604
- Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:15 pm
- Location: Long Prairie, MN
Thanks Debra and feel free to post wherever you feel like commenting or if you have questions.
All Cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are Cacti
- Posts: 2282
- Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:10 pm
- Location: Massachusetts,USA. Zone 6A
A cacti grower who likes Ariocarpus.
- Posts: 4205
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 7:12 pm
- Location: vught, the netherlands
With apologies to the late Professor C. D. Darlington the following misquotation springs to
mind ‘cactus taxonomy is the pursuit of the impossible by the incompetent’ - Fearn & Pearcy, Rebutia (1981)
Return to “New Member Welcome”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests