euphorbia obesa problem

Trouble shoot problems you are having with your cactus.
paletrumpet

euphorbia obesa problem

Post by paletrumpet »

recently i bought a euphorbia obesa from a cactus store. but it didn't grow really much so i decided to check the root system and i found that my euphorbia obesa didn't have a single root. i have been trying to root it for some time but the area that roots are supposed to form out of didn't sprout any roots :(

how do u guys root an obesa? and what do u guys think i should do with my cactus?
Aiko

Re: euphorbia obesa problem

Post by Aiko »

paletrumpet wrote:recently i bought a euphorbia obesa from a cactus store. but it didn't grow really much so i decided to check the root system and i found that my euphorbia obesa didn't have a single root. i have been trying to root it for some time but the area that roots are supposed to form out of didn't sprout any roots :(

how do u guys root an obesa? and what do u guys think i should do with my cactus?
Keep it in a shadey place, and just wait patiently. Usually weeks, maybe months, sometimes even a year. How long is 'for some time'?
paletrumpet

Re: euphorbia obesa problem

Post by paletrumpet »

Aiko wrote:Keep it in a shadey place, and just wait patiently. Usually weeks, maybe months, sometimes even a year. How long is 'for some time'?
about one month of trying alr. so do i water it for the time being?