lithop seeds/spare lithop plants needed for non-profit prog.

Multiplying your cacti vegetatively.
KittieKAT

lithop seeds/spare lithop plants needed for non-profit prog.

Post by KittieKAT »

wanted lithops for my spare pots from thoughtful hearts program

i run a program for children in poverty stricken area's around my town, everything is donated and it is a non profit program. The children have been taken to the program and it teaches them to care for something and enjoy the reward of patience and reward when they put in the effort.

At the moment we have children who are interested in growing lithops and i haven't had the luck of coming across any so i thought i would try on here to see if there is any people who are growing lithops or have any they would like to spare i would gladly appreciate the donation to the children's program. If you would like to help out please message below for more info or pm me and i will gladly send u a thank you letter from one of the children who receives the plant you send and i would try to pay back postage if its not to expensive cause like i said everything's usually donated, we don't have much but what we have is usually reused like pots and soil and supplies....the plants i try to supply from donations from people on garden sites like this or nurseries but haven't had much luck at most places cause they want to make money of course Cause it's there business... and what we usually get is cuttings or the soon to be dead plants. But lithops are harder to come by.

At the moment we have about 13 kid's awaiting lithops and i feel so sad when they ask when they will have a plant and they hold there little empty pots and discuss what they will name them

If anyone could help i would be so grateful and i know the children would be ecstatic!

Thanks for reading this post, and please share the word.
KittieKAT

Re: lithop seeds/spare lithop plants needed for non-profit p

Post by KittieKAT »

Thanks to these lovely people who took their time and donated plant's/seeds from their own business and the kindness of their own heart's to supply the children with mesembs and lithops for the children in my "spare pots from thoughtful hearts" program for teaching under privileged kids in poverty stricken area's around my town the joys of learning and growing these amazing plant's as well as a variety of other's, if you would like to donate seeds/plants of any sort (or ask what we need or are looking for) feel free to PM me and i can answer your questions and tell you more about the cause. It's non profit and everything is by donation only, of extras or unwanted/unneeded stuff. You are able to buy stuff to send it to the program as a Donation, but we'd rather you not go thru the trouble and speend to much money on our behalf. But we will appreciate it nonetheless. I will also post or send hand written/signed thank you letters and picture's from some pod the children, thanking you for helping keep this program running with your donations and your kindness :)

Here's some picture's thanking: Sax and CandD plants
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Thanks to these lovely people who took their time and donated plant's/seeds from their own business and the kindness of their own heart's to supply the children with mesembs and lithops for the children in my "spare pots from thoughtful hearts" program for teaching under privileged kids in poverty stricken area's around my town the joys of learning and growing these amazing plant's as well as a variety of other's, if you would like to donate seeds/plants of any sort (or ask what we need or are looking for) feel free to PM me and i can answer your questions and tell you more about the cause. It's non profit and everything is by donation only, of extras or unwanted/unneeded stuff. You are able to buy stuff to send it to the program as a Donation, but we'd rather you not go thru the trouble and speend to much money on our behalf. But we will appreciate it nonetheless. I will also post or send hand written/signed thank you letters and picture's from some pod the children, thanking you for helping keep this program running with your donations and your kindness :)

Here's some picture's thanking: Saxicola and CandD plants
Attachments
Thanks Saxicola
Thanks Saxicola
CAM01950.jpg (35.96 KiB) Viewed 1718 times
Thank CandD plants
Thank CandD plants
CAM01979.jpg (35.07 KiB) Viewed 1718 times
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Thanks to everyone whose helped with donations and well wishes, we know have collected enough lithops seeds/plants by donations and purchase to allow each kid to have their own lithop per pot to study, can't wait until after the new greenhouse is prepared and remodeled! The kids will be ecstatic! ! Thanks again to everyone for everything I could not have done it without ask of your help, support and well wishes! Thanks again for everything :)