Ordering from Koehres Kakteen

Anything relating to Cacti or CactiGuide.com that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
benp

Ordering from Koehres Kakteen

Post by benp »

Hi all,

I just wanted to ask a quick question about their order process because I'm a little confused. (For added clarity I live in the US.) I ordered from them last Wed and immediately received an invoice email. Is this email the final email they send before shipping? Or do they send another email confirming your order availability before shipping? Do I need to pay them on PayPal now, or do I wait for a second confirmation email? I feel like I must be missing something obvious lol ](*,)
mdpillet

Re: Ordering from Koehres Kakteen

Post by mdpillet »

Wait for their second confirmation.
benp

Post by benp »

Thank you!! :-)
teo

Post by teo »

Yes, the first 'Mail sent by billing system' is just the confirmation of the order.
The second 'Rechnung/Invoice' (fax image) is the real invoice.
mikej

Post by mikej »

I was just looking into possibly ordering from them, and couldn't interpret their description of shipping costs. Does anyone know what shipment to the US is like? (And if ordering seeds, is there an extra charge for a phytosanitary certificate?)
mdpillet

Post by mdpillet »

Shipment to the US is cheap, relatively safe, and quick. They don't require a phytosanitary certificate, at least they haven't for me. Ordered twice from them this year so far.
mikej

Post by mikej »

Thanks!