Cactus Explorer

Anything relating to Cacti or CactiGuide.com that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
DaveW

Cactus Explorer

Post by DaveW »

For those not on Graham Charles email list the latest edition of the free journal Cactus explorer is now available for download:-

http://www.cactusexplorers.org.uk/journal1.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Eye-catching is Pilosocereus grounellei, a plant you could easily take for an Oreocereus out of flower, but the white Cereus type flowers are quite different to Oreocereus. Not a plant you will usually come across to confuse you out of flower though.
Brunãozinho

Re: Cactus Explorer

Post by Brunãozinho »

Are they that uncommon in Europe, Dave?
Bruno
mdpillet

Post by mdpillet »

DaveW wrote:For those not on Graham Charles email list
How do you get on this mailing list?
DaveW

Post by DaveW »

I have never seen one Bruno in the 50+ years I have been in the hobby here. It would be nice to get seed.

It's right down at the bottom of the download MDP, send your email saying you want to be put on the list to:- graham.charles@btinternet.com

"If you have not already told me and would like to be advised when the next issue of the Cactus Explorer is available for download, please send me your E-mail address and I will add you to the distribution list."

When you are on his email list you get an email telling you the latest download is available with a link to it.
mdpillet

Post by mdpillet »

DaveW wrote:I have never seen one Bruno in the 50+ years I have been in the hobby here. It would be nice to get seed.

It's right down at the bottom of the download MDP, send your email saying you want to be put on the list to:- graham.charles@btinternet.com

"If you have not already told me and would like to be advised when the next issue of the Cactus Explorer is available for download, please send me your E-mail address and I will add you to the distribution list."

When you are on his email list you get an email telling you the latest download is available with a link to it.
Thanks!