SuccSeed

Anything relating to Cacti or CactiGuide.com that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
Ron43

SuccSeed

Post by Ron43 »

Has anyone dealt with SuccSeed in Sweden. They show a great list of seeds on line and I'm thinking about ordering from them.
Thanks much,
Ron
Fatich

Re: SuccSeed

Post by Fatich »

I bought some seeds last summer.
The seeds are really good quality, germination rate is high.
You can have a try.
cactidan

Post by cactidan »

Yes I've had seeds from them before and very good germination. No problems with payment or shipping, just make sure how you feel about replacements for out of stock items, as they are too busy to let you know if they don't have something. So specify alternatives when you order or leave it up to the if you don't mind.
esp_imaging

Post by esp_imaging »

I ordered from Sucseed in the summer, they seem very good.
I note that they have had a break in shipping orders (maybe this is usual in November?) their home page currently has a note "During Nov 6 - 28 there will be no deliveries, however our webshop will be open for orders as usual!", so I guess there will be a bit of a delay in early December due to the backlog of orders.
A small diverse collection of Cacti & Succulents
Based in the UK
http://www.edwardshaw.co.uk/cacti
Ron43

Post by Ron43 »

Fatich wrote:I bought some seeds last summer.
The seeds are really good quality, germination rate is high.
You can have a try.
Thanks much.
Ron43

Post by Ron43 »

cactidan wrote:Yes I've had seeds from them before and very good germination. No problems with payment or shipping, just make sure how you feel about replacements for out of stock items, as they are too busy to let you know if they don't have something. So specify alternatives when you order or leave it up to the if you don't mind.
Thank you.
Ron43

Post by Ron43 »

esp_imaging wrote:I ordered from Sucseed in the summer, they seem very good.
I note that they have had a break in shipping orders (maybe this is usual in November?) their home page currently has a note "During Nov 6 - 28 there will be no deliveries, however our webshop will be open for orders as usual!", so I guess there will be a bit of a delay in early December due to the backlog of orders.
Thank you.
phil_SK

Post by phil_SK »

Mats updated his list on the 6th and then flew out to Bolivia. November - January is a popular time for South American trips. You can see a couple of recent habitat photos on Succseed's facebook page.
Ron43

Post by Ron43 »

phil_SK wrote:Mats updated his list on the 6th and then flew out to Bolivia. November - January is a popular time for South American trips. You can see a couple of recent habitat photos on Succseed's facebook page.
Thank you.