extra unwanted supplies and books WANTED

Anything relating to Cacti or CactiGuide.com that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
KittieKAT

extra unwanted supplies and books WANTED

Post by KittieKAT »

If anyone has any Unwanted Books about plants or helpful gardening and plant growing, that are just laying around and aren't needed or used anymore. I'm trying to get the books and other resources for the kids to use to aid them in learning more about gardening/growing plants and different plants types as well as other information that is useful for kids to use as learning tools while in my community program I run, if anyone has any helpful links that would be great as well, I don't have a printer at the moment but if they are kid appropriate and up to a medium learning level I'll save them to my bookmark page to print the info to make packets for the kids to use while gardening.

I just moved so I'm reaching out to everyone on here that has link's that they use so I don't have to go through hundreds of links on Google that lead nowhere, cause I trust everyone on here has valuable information that they have bookmarked that they use for themselves as helpful guides, they don't have to be about cacti or succulents they can be about anything or any type of plant, since I don't teach just one specific plant type.

As for the extra unwanted books or supplies, PM me with what you have that you can spare from tossing away and the titles of the books and if they are kid appropriate for kids to understand between the ages of 5-15 years old, and I will try to figure our how to reimburse the shipping costs.

if u have any book titles that you think would be good tools for teaching kids about gardening, growing plants, seed sowing, repotting, plant species, seed collection, etc.....etc... let me know the title and I'll take a look to see if I can find it at a used book store.

Thanks for the help! It's always appreciated
Kat.

Ooh and I'll be sure to post pictures in the coming weeks of the new greenhouse for the kids and I when it's underway, first I gatta unpack 100's of boxes ahrg, before I can do anything. ....I hate moving! ](*,)
KittieKAT

Re: extra unwanted supplies and books WANTED

Post by KittieKAT »

You can PM me or enter the links below for others to use aswell if needed :)