Ordering from Mesa Garden?

Anything relating to Cacti or CactiGuide.com that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
george76904

Ordering from Mesa Garden?

Post by george76904 »

I am relatively new to growing cacti from seed (although I have admired them for a long time), but I was looking into ordering from Mesa Garden although I cannot seem to figure out how to order. do I need to print out the order form and mail it in? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Will
Aiko

Re: Ordering from Mesa Garden?

Post by Aiko »

george76904 wrote:I am relatively new to growing cacti from seed (although I have admired them for a long time), but I was looking into ordering from Mesa Garden although I cannot seem to figure out how to order. do I need to print out the order form and mail it in? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Will
No. Well, yes, I guess, but you can also just send an email. That is how I always do that.

They like clarity and order, to be as efficient as possible (they get a lot of orders in and need to deal with them as fast and effective as possible). I never have problems if I send them an email with a text in the following style:
I would like to order the following:

Cactus:
1 x 1122.7424 - Opuntia trichophora SB589 /18/ Blanding, Ut, long white spines (2.40)
1 x 1122.9 - Opuntia viridiflora SB957 /18/ Santa Fe, NM, orange fl., RARE! (1.20)
(some more species...)

Mesembs:
1 x 1309 - Aloinopsis hilmarii /18/ Laingsburg, erect felty leaves, yellow day fl (1.20)
1 x 1314 - Aloinopsis peersii /18/ long thick taproot, bonsai type (1.20)
(some more species...)

Other Succulents:
1 x 1886.605 - Adenium arabicum 'shaba' extra fat and round caudex (3.15*)
1 x 1893 - Agave neomexicana SB105 /18/ Sacramento Mts, Otero Co, NM (1.85)
(some more species...)

= Total order seeds: xx.xx
+ Packaging: 8.00
= Total: xx.xx

I Would like to pay via PayPal.
I am not interested in substitutes, so can you please let me know in case the order cannot be fulfilled, what the adjusted price will be?

Name and address:
xxx
It contains all the information they need, and some order and structure that I like as well. Works like a charm, also when something I ordered was sold out, I just got an adjusted quote to pay.

All that remains is waiting for a reply. Could take a while. But I think by now the big surge of order that came in when the list got updated on 8 January probably has died down again. So maybe you don't have to wait very long (although some species may be sold out).
george76904

Re: Ordering from Mesa Garden?

Post by george76904 »

Thanks!
Will