Updated seed lists

Anything relating to Cacti or CactiGuide.com that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
Aiko

Re: Updated seed lists

Post by Aiko »

mdpillet wrote:Does anyone know how long order confirmations from Succulenta take?
If you are a member, you will get the seeds somewhere during January (sometimes early January, sometimes late January), along with the invoice to pay for them.

I don't know how and what if you are not a member. Probably will not take much longer, but I assume you have to pay up front before receiving anything.
mdpillet

Post by mdpillet »

Aiko wrote:
mdpillet wrote:Does anyone know how long order confirmations from Succulenta take?
If you are a member, you will get the seeds somewhere during January (sometimes early January, sometimes late January), along with the invoice to pay for them.

I don't know how and what if you are not a member. Probably will not take much longer, but I assume you have to pay up front before receiving anything.
Thanks Aiko! I emailed them a couple times with my order, but they didn't respond. For the Netherlands shipping is free, so I asked them how much they wanted for shipping since I'm ordering from the US. Maybe I'll just pay the calculated amount to get them to respond...

The Puna clavarioides and Buddha's Temple are doing great, by the way! Thank you again.
Minime8484

Post by Minime8484 »

mdpillet wrote:
Aiko wrote:

Thanks Aiko! I emailed them a couple times with my order, but they didn't respond. For the Netherlands shipping is free, so I asked them how much they wanted for shipping since I'm ordering from the US. Maybe I'll just pay the calculated amount to get them to respond...

The Puna clavarioides and Buddha's Temple are doing great, by the way! Thank you again.
I ordered from Succulenta last year, and I am not a member either.

I ordered on Dec 7, 2015, and I received an email listing the seeds from my request available at that time with instructions for payment on March 21, 2016. I paid that same day, and I received confirmation of payment receipt immediately. I received the seeds just one week later.

I received almost all the species/seed counts I requested, so am hoping I have the same luck this year!

Cheers,
Tristan
Astro

Post by Astro »

Does Succulenta accept Paypal? The instructions only mention wire transfers (fee would be more expensive than the actual order).
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Astro wrote:Does Succulenta accept Paypal? The instructions only mention wire transfers (fee would be more expensive than the actual order).
They did last year, I believe. Just email to be sure.

If not, I might be able to mediate.
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

I see they have paypal:

"Opmerking: bij andere manieren van betalen uit het buitenland dient u rekening te houden met eventuele bankkosten. Bij betalen via PayPal: zaden@succulenta.nl worden extra kosten in rekening gebracht die u op de nota aantreft."

...meaning...

"Note: For other methods of payment from abroad, you need to take into account that there might be bank charges. When paying via PayPal (zaden@succulenta.nl) additional fees will be charged, which you can find on the bill."
mdpillet

Post by mdpillet »

Minime8484 wrote:
mdpillet wrote:
Aiko wrote:

I ordered from Succulenta last year, and I am not a member either.

I ordered on Dec 7, 2015, and I received an email listing the seeds from my request available at that time with instructions for payment on March 21, 2016. I paid that same day, and I received confirmation of payment receipt immediately. I received the seeds just one week later.

I received almost all the species/seed counts I requested, so am hoping I have the same luck this year!

Cheers,
Tristan
Thanks! Guess I'll have to be a bit more patient! I'm also hoping for a good selection, but I fear I ordered too late. Tristan, I noticed you had pictures online of several very beautiful and uncommon species. Would you mind if I send you a PM to ask for more info about a few of them?
Astro

Post by Astro »

Aiko wrote:I see they have paypal:

"Opmerking: bij andere manieren van betalen uit het buitenland dient u rekening te houden met eventuele bankkosten. Bij betalen via PayPal: zaden@succulenta.nl worden extra kosten in rekening gebracht die u op de nota aantreft."

...meaning...

"Note: For other methods of payment from abroad, you need to take into account that there might be bank charges. When paying via PayPal (zaden@succulenta.nl) additional fees will be charged, which you can find on the bill."
Okay, I see it's mentioned in the pdf (which I didn't check, my bad). It's not in the .doc however (looks like the two last lines got clipped). Off to submit an order!
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Mesa Garden has been updated: www.mesagarden.com
SCS

Post by SCS »

Aiko wrote:Mesa Garden has been updated: http://www.mesagarden.com
Hi Aiko-

Thanks for always watching out for new lists. When I look at Mesa, it still has their December 20th note indicating they are in the process of updating. Are you seeing something different? If so, maybe I need to clear my internet cache.

Thanks again!

Best regards,
SCS
Best regards, Lisa
Shoal Creek Succulents
SCS

Post by SCS »

Nevermind- it's updated now. :o

:D :D
Best regards, Lisa
Shoal Creek Succulents
mmcavall

Post by mmcavall »

Thanks Aiko, it was useful!
mdpillet

Post by mdpillet »

Disappointed about the Mesa Garden price hikes.
keith

Post by keith »

Mesa gardens

Epithelantha bokeii v. unguispina instead of just unguispina or is it different ? I have seen new micromeris species the last few years.
mdpillet

Post by mdpillet »

How do I get Cactus Jordi's seed list, if it is out? Struggling to find contact info.