Updated seed lists

Anything relating to Cacti or CactiGuide.com that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
KittieKAT

Re: Updated seed lists

Post by KittieKAT »

Really the one that begins with a G or something?
Cause i ordered from there 3-4 months ago...still no seeds
Person won't return my emails about my order..
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Hmmm maybe it was a different one then u posted don't see it in the updates, but i remember it has a G somewhere in its name, maybe it was in a different thread on here. But those people are shifty 4-5 months really?? Should have never paid up front
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

http://www.kaktusyhk.cz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and http://www.cactus-hobby.eu/sem_11_2014.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (this one has the species you are after) are not that slow. They have decent communication. And the first one clearly indicates when you will get a reply based on when you order. Both have not failed me yet.

You will get a quote in Czech kroner. Just remember 25 Czech kroner is about one euro / one dollar.
Minime8484

Post by Minime8484 »

Have you looked at the latest Mesa Garden seed list? Lots of Turbinicarpus, including several you list. Also, check Sacred Succulents - he has several Turb seeds offered as well.
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

And as you were also looking for Lithops seeds: Cono's Paradise in Germany has lot's of Lithops seeds. See the 'More offers' tab, 1000 sees for 10 euro.
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Mesa is a mail in soo thats tricky for me cono's isnt open for a while last i checked(??)
Ill check out these other links u all sent or talked about and check everything out, thoe I'm a little strapped trying to balance everything, bills, moving, the program with the kids, work. ..etc...etc
Hopefully I'll manage to get a few things for myself that I'd been wanting to get instead of having to go crazy about the program seed and plant stuff for once. Thoe i still have my lophs to sow soon .
I ordered seeds a few months back from a site someone suggested that had turbs and i have yet to receive it or a response from the seller about my emails about my order...grrrrrrrr!
Onzuka

Post by Onzuka »

Aiko wrote:And as you were also looking for Lithops seeds: Cono's Paradise in Germany has lot's of Lithops seeds. See the 'More offers' tab, 1000 sees for 10 euro.
Thanks for the link, Aiko. I have just ordered 1000 mixed Lithops seeds and it could not be simpler. He does not even seem to want paying yet. They should get me through the steep part of the learning curve.

Steve
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Just saw conos is open again, anyone have an idea what the shipping cost would be for seeds or plants cause the table of prices is a little confusing and kinda high ? Im in the US and it doesn't seem to calculate shipping cost until way after u already order..
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

Just send them an email.
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Really weird thing happened they other day.... first ill do diggingbefore i mention it out loud lol!

When u order from conos paradise when does he want the payment? , steve you said he didn't ask you to pay after u sent your order in?
Did he tell you when he would in an e-mail? Id be kinda confused if i didn't get a receipt to pay for the stuff after i ordered cause i wouldn't wanna not have the money when i would have to pay for it, aiko have you ordered from them before? You have an estimate of paying for what u order?
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

I haven't ordered from Cono's Paradise. Something weird happened? What then?
I usually get an estimate of what to pay. I have only once been sent the seeds with the invoice to pay, all other occasions I had to pay in advance.
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Lol.. the weird thing was not suppose to be part of this post haha i copied and pasted to far into what i was typing lol!
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Sometimes im writing something to post and have to stop and work and i copy what i write and paste it into my text message thing so i don't lose what i wrote and then copy it and paste it when I'm done working, lol i copied too far into the message lol
Onzuka

Post by Onzuka »

I ordered the 1000 mixed Lithops from Cono's Paradise on the 19th and they were delivered to me on the 24th, that's fast!

Inside the Jiffy Bag was an invoice for 10 Euros for the seeds and 1.5 Euros for postage and packaging, but he has not told me how to pay him. I have sent him an email this morning asking if he takes PayPal, I'll let you know his reply. So far I have 1000 mixed Lithops seeds and the guy has nothing from me.

I can't imagine that postage to the US of A would be very much more than within Europe.

Steve
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Well that's seeds but i was talking about plants and seeds. Cause i think its by weight.
It says he takes paypal but that's pretty strange he didn't send u an email to pay for the product via email(?)
Let me kno what happens, this is kinda something I've never heard of someone doing