Some extra seeds

This forum is reserved for you to post a list of what you grow and/or what you want to trade -no discussion posts please
majcka

Some extra seeds

Post by majcka »

While sowing I figured it out I have some spare seeds to share. That would be Opuntia phaecantha and Opuntia phaecantha var. camachica.

At least I was collecting from that plants but I'm not sure if I got label right, so they might be changed. Plants are, acording to this net page:
http://www.sci.fi/~cubase/hardycacti.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hardy to -29C (-20F).

If someone would care for plants and doesn't really care for exact spicies...as I said before, I have some spare to share.
Maja

Strange is fun, cacti are funnier!
Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

Peterthecactusguy

Re: Some extra seeds

Post by Peterthecactusguy »

are they seeds or seedlings? I am curious what the would look like. ;)
Here's to you, all you insidious creatures of green..er I mean cacti.
majcka

Post by majcka »

Peterthecactusguy wrote:are they seeds or seedlings? I am curious what the would look like. ;)
I have seeds to offer. Seedlings will have to wait until sown. :wink: At least that is what I was told. Seeds first. Seedlings when germinate. :D

If you meant this:
majcka wrote:If someone would care for plants and doesn't really care for exact spicies...as I said before, I have some spare to share.
Well I'm not exactly sure if I labeled them right when I was taking them of the plant. There were 3 different spicies and I just marked them when I was at home. Not right away. So there could be a mistake done. And I tolt this because some people only want the exact spicies and other only care for nice plants (to be grown). :D
Maja

Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

majcka

Post by majcka »

kofikingston wrote:I'm pretty interested with the seeds of Opuntia phaecantha sir,
How much you can offer for this?, hope to have cheaper price..
Pm me for fast transaction, thanks!

Maja

Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

Saxicola

Post by Saxicola »

majcka wrote: This one I can't quite understand?
You can't understand it because that is a spammer. They are getting more clever and taking bits out of the thread to make it look like they are taking part in the discussion.
I'm now selling plants on Ebay. Check it out! Kyle's Plants
majcka

Post by majcka »

Saxicola wrote:
majcka wrote: This one I can't quite understand?
You can't understand it because that is a spammer. They are getting more clever and taking bits out of the thread to make it look like they are taking part in the discussion.
Thank you Saxicola. =D>
Maja

Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook