Clearing space for spring

This forum is reserved for you to post a list of what you grow and/or what you want to trade -no discussion posts please
cefalophone

Clearing space for spring

Post by cefalophone »

one 4 or 6" myrtillocactus hybrid- forgot which species the seller said he crossed but it may be just a sraight geometrizans. also turned yellow due to storage
6 2 yo T. bridgesii seedlings- various sizes. Some are smaller than their siblings due to being grown in the same pot this last year.
1 frailea cataphracta graft on peres rootstock.
pereskiopsis cuttings to be made at request. I am not exactly sure how many cuttings I can make. I can also give away a couple of rooted plants
1 rooted austrocylindropuntia
1 unrooted euphorbia sp. It is whichever sp the stores use to graft their variegated succulent crests onto.
3 1 foot unrooted t. pachanoi cuttings. I am thinking of cutting them up into 6" cuttings though to save on shipping costs.

Just cover the shipping cost and the plants are yours. I am not looking for anything in return unless you have seeds/seedlings/small cutting of Arthrocereus itabiriticola.
Last edited by cefalophone on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peterthecactusguy

Re: Clearing space for spring

Post by Peterthecactusguy »

If you get no takers let me know. I don't have any Arthrocereus itabiriticola but I am sure we could work something out. :)
Here's to you, all you insidious creatures of green..er I mean cacti.
cefalophone

Post by cefalophone »

I still have the three pachanoi cuttings available. They seem to have started rooting. I also have a handful of T. bridgesii seedlings and pereskiopsis. Both the pach and peres make great graft stock. Just cover shipping and they are yours

Three other cacti I have available are too large to ship due to the cost being more than the cacti themselves. I do not think that would be a fair deal so maybe some members local to my area could help me out. I am culling out some of my columnars so that I can replace them with smaller cacti.
Both cacti are in active growth and should be well rooted.
1. T. bridgesii grafted onto a monstrose pachanoi. The pachanoi has the possibility of cresting when grown larger. Done as a practice graft. I can also degraft the bridgesii and offer the cacti seperately.
2. Myrtillocactus sp. Sold to me as a hybrid but may not be. It is probably around 2-3', I have not measured it, with two small branches. I hate letting this one go as it is one of my favorites but I would like more variety in my garden.
3. T. pachanoi monstrose. Rooted center cut with three pups currently growing. Also has the possibility to crest. I may cut one pup off for myself

I hate having so little space and the fact that columnar cacti are so enticing but grow so large.
cefalophone

Post by cefalophone »

The pachanoi cuttings have been taken as well as the bridgesii seedlings. I still have rooted perskiopsis cuttings and the other three cacti available
cefalophone

Post by cefalophone »

I was able to give/trae away everything except the grafted bridgesii and the myrtillocactus. I think if I degraft the bridge I can fit both it and the monstrose pach into one flat rate box. The myrtillocactus on the other hand may be a little harder to ship. I should have more pereskiopsis cuttings available later this year.
Spotcold2

Post by Spotcold2 »

Do u have anything left over? I have pincushion seeds and aloe pups I can trade