Wanted: Aztekium Ritterii & Aztekium Hintonii

This forum is reserved for you to post a list of what you grow and/or what you want to trade -no discussion posts please
gtstcactus

Wanted: Aztekium Ritterii & Aztekium Hintonii

Post by gtstcactus »

Hey everyone.....

I'm from New Zealand and am wanting to add an aztekium ritteri and an aztekium hintonii to my collection...
I would grow from seed but just don't seem to have the knack for it...
None of the cactus growers / nurseries here have them or if they do they aren't for sale!
Is there anyone out there who would care to sell me one or the other or both?
Given that I'm in New Zealand I guess the person with the Aztekium would need to be in New Zealand as well.....
Loph

Post by Loph »

Given that I'm in New Zealand I guess the person with the Aztekium would need to be in New Zealand as well.....
ya thats for sure. it would be very difficult, or rather lucky, to get them into new zealand....
Stephen Robert Irwin: 22 February 1962 – 4 September 2006. Rest In Peace.
Pelecyphora2013

Re: Wanted: Aztekium Ritterii & Aztekium Hintonii

Post by Pelecyphora2013 »

Hi
I live in Iran. You can find it here easily, but the shipment is expensive. I bought the small size if it about 10 $. It is grafted. I bought some of my cactus here: http://www.parscactus.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. It is Iranian cactus selling site. Mr. Edrisi is the manager of this site.
Robb

Post by Robb »

Im in new Zealand! and I have a few A. hintonii seeds. If you were patient I could send you a small grafted plant? Pm me if you're interested
Buying a cactus a day will keep the madness away.
Saxicola

Post by Saxicola »

Pelecyphora2013 wrote:Hi
I live in Iran. You can find it here easily, but the shipment is expensive. I bought the small size if it about 10 $. It is grafted. I bought some of my cactus here: http://www.parscactus.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. It is Iranian cactus selling site. Mr. Edrisi is the manager of this site.
The problem with international sales is CITES. That's why it is always best to try and get the plant in country before going international.
I'm now selling plants on Ebay. Check it out! Kyle's Plants