Mesa Garden future?

Post your non-cacti or non-succulent related posts here -some topics not allowed -see forum rules.
Ancientforest

Re: Mesa Garden future?

Post by Ancientforest »

I placed an order earlier this month, and was told over 200 orders were before mine with about 1-3 being pulled a day. With that schedule, I won't see it until early November
NM

Post by NM »

Deleted post
Last edited by NM on Sun May 27, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Living at the extreme limit of the Sierra Nevada Mts. where cactus can still grow.
SCS

Post by SCS »

Hi Group-

Did anyone order from the Conophytum list that was just released? I've been watching for the new list daily, and Mesa's Facebook page. For some reason my browser never updated, so I never saw the new list. Today, using a different browser, it appears that ordering is now closed. So, I wonder how long the list was up? A week? And now ordering is closed?

Thanks much!

Lisa
Best regards, Lisa
Shoal Creek Succulents
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

SCS wrote: Did anyone order from the Conophytum list that was just released? I've been watching for the new list daily, and Mesa's Facebook page. For some reason my browser never updated, so I never saw the new list. Today, using a different browser, it appears that ordering is now closed. So, I wonder how long the list was up? A week? And now ordering is closed?
For seeds they get swamped as soon as the list goes online. I assume things are not that different for plants. Their stock for plants must be much lower than their stock for seeds.