Ceph. Foli Carnivorous plant help!

Post your non-cacti or non-succulent related posts here -some topics not allowed -see forum rules.
KittieKAT

Ceph. Foli Carnivorous plant help!

Post by KittieKAT »

Help with a few of my personal Ceph's i think they got frost bite
With the shriveled brownish-black leafs and spots on the pitcher traps. Any advice on what i can do to save the rest of the plant and keep it going. Thank you
Attachments
CAM02340-1.jpg
CAM02340-1.jpg (68.51 KiB) Viewed 1752 times
CAM02341.jpg
CAM02341.jpg (48.17 KiB) Viewed 1752 times
IMG_20150208_045540.jpg
IMG_20150208_045540.jpg (71.88 KiB) Viewed 1752 times
Bruce

Re: Ceph. Foli Carnivorous plant help!

Post by Bruce »

I've got no clue but you might want to check with the folks at the FlyTrapCare forums: http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/pitcher-plants.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Every day, after supper, Granny walks two miles. We haven't seen her in years.
KittieKAT

Re: Ceph. Foli Carnivorous plant help!

Post by KittieKAT »

Yea i emailed a few other people even the guy who i bought these from a long long long time ago no one seems to have a clue what to do, i just snipped off the dead pitchers and how it starts them to produce some new growth, really bummed this was one of my favourites and the kids thought it was so cool. Atleast my other two seem to be doing okay for the most part, but that's life i guess. Im not gonna have any plants if it keeps snowing cause theirs not to much heat here in this building and my roommate is less then helpful she literally kills everything she walks near - if they would clear the snow so a moving truck could take my stuff outta thus apartment then they'd have a nice new warm place to be, not this frozen place with almost 7inches of snow on the floors that keeps coming thru the Windows...grrrr