Merry Christmas

Post your non-cacti or non-succulent related posts here -some topics not allowed -see forum rules.
KittieKAT

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by KittieKAT »

I would no... my aunt is Laurie Cabot the "witch of salem" ........grrrrr
But I'll deny it if anyone asks
DaveW

Post by DaveW »

Yes its surprising how recent religions are in human existence, created almost yesterday since fossil evidence suggests that modern humans first appeared in East Africa around 200,000 years ago, since fossils more than 150,000 years old are known from Ethiopia and Kenya, therefore a couple of thousand years or so is a mere fleabite in human occupation of the earth.

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/life ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
majcka

Post by majcka »

Oh boy!!!!

From Merry Christmas wish to Human history.

](*,)
Maja

Strange is fun, cacti are funnier!
Google+
Flickr pics
Facebook

DaveW

Post by DaveW »

QI a BBC Programme (QI stands for Quite Interesting) yesterday revealed that the Pope says JC was born earlier than our present year numbers, suggesting 4-6 BC so logically this year should now be AD 2018 or 2020:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -Pope.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/22/pop ... -of-birth/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That mucks up next years calendar! :D
IHaveNoIdea

Post by IHaveNoIdea »

Veselé Vánoce from Czech republic :)
cactushobbyman

Post by cactushobbyman »

Merry Christmas; Thanksgiving; Happy New Year; what ever it was/is, past or present, at least it is the few times of the year that we think about family and friends regardless of its religious, commercial or any other over tone. The basic sole of our society, family, and it's fading the way of the Dodo bird. Too many don't know the patriarch of their family. So, we try to be with our family or reach out to our family and I find it sad that my daughter can not be with us because the service to our country. Christmas is the time of giving, giving thoughts to the ones we can not be with. :D
gemhunter178

Post by gemhunter178 »

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays from Massachusetts!
A cactus and succulent collector who especially likes Ariocarpus. …Though I have a bit of everything! Want some pictures? See my flickr! I also do art and such.