Faithful family companion

Post your non-cacti or non-succulent related posts here -some topics not allowed -see forum rules.
cactushobbyman

Faithful family companion

Post by cactushobbyman »

It is said that "Man's best friend," is a dog. I would like to say that our dog, Sable, is our family's best friend, companion and was truly one of the family for the past 11 years and will always be in our hearts.

3.jpg
3.jpg (173.31 KiB) Viewed 1769 times

RIP
kpj35

Re: Faithful family companion

Post by kpj35 »

I'm very sorry for your loss :( She was a beautiful dog and I'm sure she brought your family much joy. RIP Sable.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

I really feel for you all. It doesn't matter how many times we go through this ordeal, it never gets any easier. Lots of people think that it is far too painful and refuse to take on another pet, but they give us so much whilst with us and we just have to come to terms with nature and make sure that we treat them as they all deserve to be treated whilst they give us the privilege of their companionship during their lives.I am 63yrs old and we have always had a dog as well as other pets, but it still hurts just as much and still cry for them today. Sable was really beautiful dog. G.Shepherds are the tops aren't they? RIP Sable!

Susi
Nature Lover
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiggy/267725810010423" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.flickr.com/photos/89973039@ ... 383469537/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Eutow_Intermedium

Post by Eutow_Intermedium »

=.^~^.=

My heart felt sympathies go out to you. It's always hard losing a companion such as a dog.

I'm sure you both enjoyed many many hours of great times together.

Over the rainbow bridge to dog heaven.