=^_^= Some colour to stimulate your Jan 2014

Post your non-cacti or non-succulent related posts here -some topics not allowed -see forum rules.
Eutow_Intermedium

=^_^= Some colour to stimulate your Jan 2014

Post by Eutow_Intermedium »

My girlfriend, my cousin stuart and myself went to the Ruined William Booth sports centre yesterday. It must be at least three weeks or more since I let went there, but considering how bad the weather has been since before Christmas 2013 i'm not surprised that I haven't been able to get up there.

My cousin has a flat framed RC racing nitro car , and we took it to Nitro Heaven that is now located on the site at Anerley. It wasn't long before my cousin got talking to one of the younger guys there. And he learned quite a lot about what he needs to do to get his RC car back onto the road.

12, 01, 2014 it seems that nobody was using the min circuit this day. Everybody appeared to be more interested on competing on the much smaller Oval circuit to one end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZEmWgWj ... wbFut_bFqQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The three of us then left to walk up to the Ruined complex to see what if any new aerosol art had gone up. We then had the surprise when we walked out of a long disused a doorless entrance way that a wrier know as Trev SKS was on the site yet again. What was to unfold shocked us all.

It seems that the quiet and almost mysterious if not possibly gifted Trev over the last two or three weeks has braved all the horrific UK weather can throw at him at Anerley. With little more that a hand growl, broom end, dust pan, empty paint kettle and a Microblade scooter. This superhero of a man has taken it onto himself to rid the entire site of detritus, the result of dereliction and vandalism of the site that had escalated over the past three years of the complex.

This almost silent and probably sporting learning difficulties has fallen as I have done and many others for the hidden beauties of the site that is Anna Lee . He has filled selected rooms with Rubble, dirt and detritus. Rooms that otherwise wouldn't be suitable for the artists and revealed extra wall surface s well as saving our ankles from certain twisting on rubble underfoot.

Later Dowt, Oie and Award artists arrived to do their newest pieces of 2014, to be just as blown away by the almost Super human effort Trev has impacted on the site.

Dowt is one of Anerley's first ever lovers , and he cried when he saw the damaged melt looters done to the main wall, when the ripped the metal frame windows out of the walls.

He was so impressed he even done a shout for Trev on his newest Main wall piece, as well as myself. That is a big blessing indeed to be praised by none other that South London's king of the fresh styles.

Big up Trev SKS. You are the Don , and as Award said. You are now a part of Hip Hop :lol:

Something colourful to get you stimulated for Jan 2014

Wotda and Oie, with an older Evil msn messenger inspired angel done by Skam JKS.

=^-^=

Enjoy

Eutow_Int*

Edit:

PS

This is the same place that I reclaimed that Stone Grit that I grew my Aug 2013 seed in. You may remember the pictures of my Girlfriend loading up and the wooden box on the back of the Camaro GT bicycle with Stone grit in.