Wanted: Puna clavarioides + Crassula 'Buddha's Temple'

Post requests and offers of plants you would like to trade. -Read Rules First!
mdpillet

Wanted: Puna clavarioides + Crassula 'Buddha's Temple'

Post by mdpillet »

Looking for a cutting or small plant to add to my collection! Used to have these plants in Europe, but have been unable to find them anywhere in Arizona. Don't have much to trade at the moment, but more than willing to cover postage + small cost. With Crassula 'Buddha's Temple' I specifically mean the cultivar, not C. columnaris, pyramidalis, capitella, or any other vaguely similar looking species. My wife really loves it and I'm hoping to get her one for our anniversary.
Aiko

Re: Wanted: Puna clavarioides + Crassula 'Buddha's Temple'

Post by Aiko »

I do have one, a small and (almost) rooted offset of the Crassula I can send you. It is small enough to be send in an envelope. I could also add an unrooted offset of the Puna.
mdpillet

Post by mdpillet »

Aiko wrote:I do have one, a small and (almost) rooted offset of the Crassula I can send you. It is small enough to be send in an envelope. I could also add an unrooted offset of the Puna.
That would be fantastic! Enig idee hoeveel het zou kosten om op te sturen naar de V.S.? Thank you!
Aiko

Post by Aiko »

mdpillet wrote:
Aiko wrote:I do have one, a small and (almost) rooted offset of the Crassula I can send you. It is small enough to be send in an envelope. I could also add an unrooted offset of the Puna.
That would be fantastic! Enig idee hoeveel het zou kosten om op te sturen naar de V.S.? Thank you!
Same as sending of free seeds, assuming I could keep it below 20 grams. 1,25 euro excluding paypal charges.

Send me a personal message for any further correspondence.