Looking to trade for Dragon / Cactus Fruit cultivars

Post requests and offers of plants you would like to trade. -Read Rules First!
MassSpec

Looking to trade for Dragon / Cactus Fruit cultivars

Post by MassSpec »

Greetings. I'm trying to collect the worlds fruiting cacti. Dragon Fruit is an obvious group but also interested in any others. I'm looking for every cultivar of Dragon Fruit and other proper fruiting cacti (tuna fruits, etc) I dont have. I have a lot to offer for trade from various fruiting & edible perennial seeds & plants (root crops, hot/super-hot peppers, medicinal and so on) to an nice list of various plant growth hormones and related plant biostimulants (with primo usage guide's).

Fruiting Cacti that I have enough of for trading:
dragon fruit Bloody Mary (cuttings)
dragon fruit Halley's Comet (including rooted plants)
dragon fruit Physical Graffiti (cuttings)
dragon fruit Purple Haze (cuttings) real soon...
dragon fruit Seminole (cuttings)
dragon fruit Vietnamese Jaina (white) (including rooted plants)
dragon fruit Yellow (cuttings) real soon...
dragon fruit 'generic' 'white', and 'purple' (cuttings)
Peruvian Apple Cactus (Cereus repandus) (cuttings)
Sword Pear Cactus (Acanthocereus tetragonus) (including rooted plants)

Newer things I have secured but cant trade with yet (don't need):
dragon fruit American Beauty
dragon fruit Arizona Purple
dragon fruit Cosmic Charlie
dragon fruit Dark Star
dragon fruit Delight
dragon fruit Giant Viet
dragon fruit Natural Mystic
dragon fruit Maria Rosa
dragon fruit Phoenix Red
dragon fruit Thai Red
dragon fruit Voodoo Child
dragon fruit Zamorano

I'll be working at this effort from now on so please check back in every so often to see if I now have anything you wanted, but didn't before.

With Dragon Fruit I'm not interested in any more generic colors such as 'pink'. Cultivars only please, thanks.

I can also offer for trade various exotic Plant Growth Hormones (PGR's) and related Plant Biostimulants. I can speak from experiences cacti & succulents commonly produce acutely dramatic results in growth boosting enhancements. Everyone's heard of rooting hormones, and nobody disputes their overall effectiveness. It turns out there's plenty of other interesting effects that can be 'dictated'. Some people might be put off by this 'new' angle of horticulture, but if you've eaten broccoli or seedless grapes you've already eaten the chems I'm referring to, while you can't eat any piece of any plant without eating plant phytohormones in general, while all of industrial agriculture / horticulture uses them extensively (both pre & post harvest with produce). With these stigmas averted, especially if you have smaller plants you're trying to bulk up, PGR's assuredly are the certain way to achieve the maximum growth rates scientifically possible in a season. Some even only influence natural health and vigor mechanisms that might be weakened otherwise by the stresses they've endured. Understand that nutrients don't DRIVE growth, but PGR's do. Likewise, nutrients & water are but mere fuel, so when you stomp on the (PGR) GAS PEDAL, to harness all of the potential you need to boost the fuel tank & octane.
PGR's & Biostimulants I can offer:
Atonik [natural based antioxidant precursor good for everything from rooting cuttings but especially overall vigor]
6-Benzylaminopurine (6BA) [the most popular / widely useful "Cytokinin" 'branching hormone' in the world]
Brassinolide (BL) [interesting nature based 'brassinosteroid' first derived from Rapeseed flowers, gives broad growth boosting effects usually only done via several others PGR classes combined)
Chitosan [another interesting vigor booster; shellfish extract commonly used as a food additive; good for germinating seeds & increased yield with overall vigor boosting being the main effect. has actual human medical uses]
Fulvic Acid [choice chelating agent; highly bioabsorbable sometimes touted as helping effects of other chem effects]
6-Furfurylaminopurine (Kinetin)[natural analog to 6BAP; has been detected in virtually every living biological cell on all of planet earth]
Forchlorfenuron (CPPU) [a more exotic Cytokinin. mainly used for making seedless grapes & kiwi; not sure yet how it would influence cacti]
Gibberellic Acid (GA3) [earths ultimate 'seed sprouting hormone'; has many other uses but alone to drive realistic intense growth needs be mixed with the likes of 6BAP & IAA to balance out the effects (prevent raw stretching)]
Indole-3-Acetic Acid (IAA) [primary Auxin PGR produced by all plants; plays role in all stages of growth but best known for driving 'straight up' meristem growth]
Indole-3-Butyric Acid (IBA) [the most effective & widely used Auxin rooting hormone in the world]
Indole-3-Butyric Acid-K (K-IBA) [water soluble, changes the pH of the solution though]
Kinetin (6FA) (natural analog of 6BAP; said to be a natural component of virtually every living cell on earth]
Mepiquat Chloride [a Gibberellin Inhibitor. similar to the now semi-infamous Paclobutrazol but without of the health threats]
Naphthalene Acetic Acid (NAA) [2nd most important Auxin rooting hormone; main ingredient in Superthrive]
Salicylic Acid (SA) [related to Aspirin, this the proper form for plants (boosts natural health mechanisms. main component in willow leaves]
Triacontanol [extracted from beeswax. good all around yield booster on paper similar to Brassinolide. real safe, but difficult to use]

Other Cacti & Succulents I Can Offer:
African Milk Tree (Euphorbia trigona)
ALLIGATOR PLANT (Kalanchoe Daigremontiana)
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis)
Aloe Vera Shrub (Aloe x barbadensis)
BANANA YUCCA (Yucca baccata)
CARIBBEAN AGAVE [Variegated] (Agave angustifolia)
Chandelier Plant (Kalanchoe delagoensis)
Chaya Spinach Tree (Cnidoscolus aconitifolius)
Cochineal Nopal Cactus (Opuntia cochenillifera)
COOPER’S ICEPLANT (Delosperma cooperi)
Cuban Oregano (Plectranthus amboinicus)
DEVIL’S BACKBONE (Euphorbia pedilanthus tithymaloides)
FISHBONE CACTUS (Selenicereus anthonyanus)
Kalanchoe laxiflora
MALABAR SPINACH (Basella alba) Green
MALABAR SPINACH (Basella rubra) Red
Miracle Leaf (Kalanchoe Pinnata)
PENWIPER (Kalanchoe aff marmorata)
PURSLANE (Portulaca oleracea) [Green]
PURSLANE (Portulaca oleracea) [Red]
SAN PEDRO CACTUS (Echinopsis pachanoi)
Soap Aloe
Starfish ‘Cactus’ (Stapelia gigantea)
Veldt Grape (Cissus quadrangularis)