Haworthia attenuata offsets for trade

Post requests and offers of plants you would like to trade. -Read Rules First!
kpj35

Haworthia attenuata offsets for trade

Post by kpj35 »

Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking on this forum for a while now, just haven't had time to post much of anything :) Anyway, I have 7 haworthia attenuata pups that I just separated from the mother plants that I would love to trade (these guys grow like weeds for me somehow!). I'm fairly new to the cacti and succulent hobby, so am open to many trade suggestions (keeping in mind that I grow all my plants indoors either on windowsills - for higher light plants - or under a small fluorescent light setup). Thanks for looking, and I will post some pics of the haworthia later!
kpj35

Re: Haworthia attenuata offsets for trade

Post by kpj35 »

Here is the picture as promised. Thanks for looking!
haworthia.jpg
haworthia.jpg (51.81 KiB) Viewed 2398 times
Spotcold2

Post by Spotcold2 »

Oh wow! These little pups are adorable!!!! I absolutely love the little stripes on the leaves! I'm new to this website so I'm not sure exactly what to say, but I would love to add one of these pups to my collection... Well my collection consists of a pincushion cactus and an aloe plant. I could trade you some pincushion cactus seeds or amaryllis seeds. Hopefully my aloe will have some pups and I could give you one of them when they sprout! What do u think.
cgillett5

Post by cgillett5 »

I have a few agave pups I would be willing to trade for one of yours. How about 2 of mine for 1 of yours. Mine are a little smaller than what you have.
"What do you mean, I'm obsessed?"
hoteidoc

Post by hoteidoc »

cgillette5 - How many Agave pups do you have? And are they @ least Z6 cold-hardy? If kpj doesn't want to go with that, I have some attenuata. If he does, & you have more pups, I have some H. mriabilis and/& cuspidata I would trade.
Once bitten by the cactus collecting/growing bug, there is no known cure!
There's no 12 step programme for Cactaholics...so I shall just have to get some more!!
cgillett5

Post by cgillett5 »

the pups are cold hardy to about 30 degrees F on what I have been able to find. I keep them indoors. I have 4 I can part with. They aren't real large, but are rooting well on their own. I had to transplant the main plant, dog knocked it over and broke the pot. I figured I might as well remove the pups. I am new to Haworthia. My daughter saw the post and begged me for one. Her collection is all most as big as mine. We are numbering close to 100 plants. I will need an addition soon just to have room.
"What do you mean, I'm obsessed?"
kpj35

Post by kpj35 »

Sorry I didn't see your reply sooner. I'd love to trade. I'll have to look up the weather to see when it would be ok to ship. I'll send you a pm later :)