The ROUND ROBIN BOX IN IN THE MAIL!!

Post requests and offers of plants you would like to trade. -Read Rules First!
onesickfreak

Re: The ROUND ROBIN BOX IN IN THE MAIL!!

Post by onesickfreak »

i may have to drop out this round, mites have infected some of my plants... im gonna spray them, but i dont want to risk anything...
lets all hope for the best, and ill let you know...
the devil made me do it... it was so much fun
paulzie32

Post by paulzie32 »

Well, if I can take onesickfreaks spot, then hoteidoc can send it to me and I'll send it to the next on the list... I'm in the same direction. I have some stuff I need to get rid of ;-) If not, I'll jump in on the next one.
Image I wasn't raised a Cactolic but converted to Cactolicism later in life ImageImage
hoteidoc

Post by hoteidoc »

Box arrived today -- was WAY beyond what I expected! Have taken 9 & am replacing with 11. Am going to delay 48 hrs (Fri.) because a couple of my "send" plants I accidently H20ed today. But its 94f & dropping - should be dried by Fri afternoon. Will also give Peter -- who hasn't answered my e-mail whether he's still in -- & onesickfreak confirming he is definitely out. Paulzie's requesting a "replacement/next in line", a tjlavelle time to cry "foul" -- go back to end of line :wink: . There was a nice Paradia, either claviceps or warwadi, that had begun rotting in stem. Was @ 1/2 up & I wasn't in "salvage" mode ( have too many of my own going on!) :roll: Definitely couldn't send on -- sorry! Definitely a fun experience =D>
Peter
Once bitten by the cactus collecting/growing bug, there is no known cure!
There's no 12 step programme for Cactaholics...so I shall just have to get some more!!
paulzie32

Post by paulzie32 »

I can sit this one out... not a big deal. Honestly. The last thing I need is new plants.. Might even be better if I do.
Image I wasn't raised a Cactolic but converted to Cactolicism later in life ImageImage
apfire

Post by apfire »

Paulzie can be placed back in the line. The package has to return to Florida at the end anyway. So If It is not a problem Paulzie can get it next to last and just send it across state to me :') :D
I am just looking for the defining statement to put here. Follow this link to see my other cacti.
http://s290.photobucket.com/user/apfire ... cti%202013, 2014 http://s290.photobucket.com/user/apfire ... New%20Year
onesickfreak

Post by onesickfreak »

i may be ok, the spray seems to be working... ;-}

lets give it a few days to be sure though
paulzie32

Post by paulzie32 »

onesickfreak wrote:i may be ok, the spray seems to be working... ;-}

lets give it a few days to be sure though

Glad to hear it. I'll just sit out this round then. By spring, I'll have a lot more to trade too :-)
hoteidoc

Post by hoteidoc »

freak - since I won't send out until tomorrow afternoon, & with weekend, guessing The Box won't arrived until Tues., if you decide it's NOT OK, you could just pass box on. Otherwise PM me your mailing info & it'll head your way. Just going thru box is a trip! :D Guess I'm glad I'm in Z 6, otherwise I'd short-circuit with decisions & lack of room -- since I already have more choices of plants to keep healthy than I can deal with! :roll: :lol:
There's no 12 step programme for Cactaholics...so I shall just have to get some more!!
hoteidoc

Post by hoteidoc »

It's 4 pm Fri. & haven't had response FROM 2 prior or 2 following members of Round Robin!. Somebody send me an e-mail with their mailing address so I can get The Box out! Won't happen until Mon. now unless somebody responds in next 1/2 hour (4:30 EST - I haven't packed my stuff in yet d/t to root drying)!
onesickfreak

Post by onesickfreak »

sorry, works been killing me.... pm sent
;-}
hoteidoc

Post by hoteidoc »

Whoever feels they're in line next needs to send OneSickFreak their mailing address - The Box has taken off again. Never heard from tjlavelle. So apfire, maybe it's returning to you :-k I took 9 (oink, oink), but added 11. Also added extra $50 insurance cuz I know there's over $50 worth of plants.
onesickfreak

Post by onesickfreak »

got me a box in the mail today, all sorts of spikey plants in it... digging through them right now, but ill need someones address to send these babies off to... (if i dont get one by monday, i wont be able to ship till wensday at least, taking my girl out of town for her birthday...)
onesickfreak

Post by onesickfreak »

still nothing... ap, i believe its on you then...
apfire

Post by apfire »

I am thinking the ROUND ROBIN is finished and the box should come back to me. If anyone is interested act quickly! I hope everyone that participated had fun.. Next year should be even bigger and better!
I am just looking for the defining statement to put here. Follow this link to see my other cacti.
http://s290.photobucket.com/user/apfire ... cti%202013, 2014 http://s290.photobucket.com/user/apfire ... New%20Year
John C

Post by John C »

apfire wrote:I am thinking the ROUND ROBIN is finished and the box should come back to me. If anyone is interested act quickly! I hope everyone that participated had fun.. Next year should be even bigger and better!
Thanks for the opportunity to participate! I had fun and got some nice plants out of it! It's too bad it got mixed up and confusing at the end though! I'm sure next years will be better. I can't wait! 8)
John In Fort Worth, Texas
"Where the West begins"