Recovering Lithops, need advice!

Anything relating to Succulents that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
Adastra1018

Recovering Lithops, need advice!

Post by Adastra1018 »

Hello! I bought my mom some Lithops and told her not to water them since she accidently over watered the other couple species. I've watered them myself a time or two but they've stayed in the kitchen with nowhere near enough light and basically severe drought conditions since about May. We eventually decided I should take them home with me for rehabilitation. My collection is under a grow light and doing well and I've acclimating the Lithops to the light. As for my question: these guys are very shriveled. I'm also not sure if they are a summer or winter grower. (I literally just found out there are two types) The stickers at home depot are next to no help. :roll: So if I get them identified then I can get them on a watering schedule. I wanted to give them a final water for the season but since its November, I was afraid watering may do more harm than good.

Adastra1018

Re: Recovering Lithops, need advice!

Post by Adastra1018 »

Update: I think they may be Lithops geyeri. Can anyone confirm? I'll do my own research of course but I'd love to hear from an experienced grower.