Sick Crassula

Anything relating to Succulents that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
IHaveNoIdea

Re: Sick Crassula

Post by IHaveNoIdea »

Well.. that might be the longest post I've ever seen. :-k

I agree with you, because you have similiar experiences like I do. It's so easy to call us racists, when you don't live in ghetto and you have never met those people before. It's not about attacking anyone, it's about protecting our stuff and our heritage. And I'm already tired of this topic. It is the same thing over and over again. One day you will realize, that last time you saw a white person was 2 weeks ago, and it will be too late. Look what tolerance did to Detroit. The city has gone bancrupt and nearly half of the adults are illiterate.

Like I said, it's like talking to a wall. Me and Kat, we know what are we talking about. Just give your country to immigrants, your ancestors would be definitely proud.

About the Crassula. It looks like just one will survive. I let the plant inside for a few days to dry off a bit and then put it out to hall. There is about 17°C, so it should be ideal. The last plant looks healthy, so we will see if it can make it.
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

I would say we ALL know what we are talking about - but we all have our own views and opinion on what we discuss, their really is no right or wrong and i don't condone racism or agree with a lot you've said ihavenoidea, but i can understand WHY you are upset and why you are so passionate about what happens to the world around you. But i think we all need to agree to disagree or just except other people's views and opinions as what they are...someone's views and opinions.
Do i think the world should be the way its Gotton to be? No, i don't
But its more of a political problem and our voices seem very small compared to theirs...yet its supposedly for the people, by the people....
We all should just except that the world is changing around us reguardless of someone's feelings towards it, not all of it is for the best, but I'm hoping atleast good can come from somethings that we've gotten outta it.
Lets end this conversation on a good note, and just enjoy the small pleasures in life we have and ignore the things that we can't change at the moment.

I wish u the best with the last living crasula i hope it does well and flourishes .i really don't kno what happened to it to know what and how it will recover but I'm hoping for the best.
aurelie.

Post by aurelie. »

This seems to be exactly the problem I have with my Crassula! It's almost like the leaves ossify and they become rough and almost a bit sparkly and fall off so easily (though none went brown like yours, if anything they seemed to darken) . Mine has lost entire clumps mow. I've decide it might be lack of sunlgiht and maybe too much water (always feel like the soil is bone dry, but could be wrong) so I changed it to a warmer room with more sun and am gonna ignore it for a while to see if that helps :s
Keen to see any other suggestions, and I'll let you know if my plan works!
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Could be sun burn like i suggested before
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Or frost..
IHaveNoIdea

Post by IHaveNoIdea »

Or
lack of sunlgiht and maybe too much water
It was my case. I got only one left and it doesn't look the best. I put the plant in pure perlite without a drop of water and the plant is still alive. Doesn't look the best, but at least something.
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

I'm still going with frost or Sun burn i wish i had room on my phone to take pictures cause i had frost and burn marks on my jade they other day and they looked just like yours did! Grrrrr...
IHaveNoIdea

Post by IHaveNoIdea »

Yeah, but mine wasn't caused by frost or sun burn :lol:
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Well we don't really kno what happened to yours we can only speculate lol
IHaveNoIdea

Post by IHaveNoIdea »

I'm actually absolutely sure of that. :mrgreen: