Crassula pyramidalis

Anything relating to Succulents that doesn't fit in another category should be posted under General.
Driller64

Crassula pyramidalis

Post by Driller64 »

This plant has been on my radar for a while now, but I can't find it anywhere in the US. Does anyone know where I can find some?
Say no to drugs, say yes to cacti
Aiko

Re: Crassula pyramidalis

Post by Aiko »

I had one until recently. But the few plants I had died one by one as the months progressed. I got them at a regular succulent fair, I believe. They might be a bit hard to keep alive (for me), but they should not be hard to obtain. At least not in Europe. If I still had one, you could have gotten a cutting from me. Crassula 'Buddha's Temple' seems much easier for me, which is half Crassula pyramidalis.
Vanzily

Re: Crassula pyramidalis

Post by Vanzily »

I have one crassula pyramidalis and are not easy at all to growing, I killed one and cant do the cuttings make roots, but, but in good conditions they can grow very well, I have another one and looks I can keep this one growing like a cactus, less water than another normal succulent. They need more sun than the others crassulas to keep the plant compact and healthy, but not much sun or they can sunburned, substrate with good drainage and not much organic. I never seen this ones in USA, if you can contact with someone in EU, is very easy to find there and inexpensive, maybe they can sent to USA