Haworthia help

Use this forum to get advice on growing succulents and keeping them healthy
rootsandsprouts

Haworthia help

Post by rootsandsprouts »

The leaves of this plant is thinning, i used to put it beside a window and it received direct sunlight from 8-11am. When i saw the leaves getting thinner, i moved it to a shade. Is there any way can get back the fat leaves back? Thanks
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (49.84 KiB) Viewed 1092 times
Last edited by rootsandsprouts on Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iann

Re: Haworthia help

Post by iann »

They look pretty fat to me? If this was my plant, I'd give it more light. Not too suddenly, although you are unlikely to kill it.
--ian
jmoney

Post by jmoney »

I agree. The leaves look pretty plump. I would say that a 'thinning' of the leaves is the slight loss of water in the plant maybe? but I wouldn't water any extra or over water to get plump leaves to return. Your plant looks fine to me.
Budding cactus enthusiast

Twitter: jmoneypn
Instagram: jmoneypn
rootsandsprouts

iann wrote:They look pretty fat to me? If this was my plant, I'd give it more light. Not too suddenly, although you are unlikely to kill it.
Ok thanks for your advice :)
rootsandsprouts

jmoney wrote:I agree. The leaves look pretty plump. I would say that a 'thinning' of the leaves is the slight loss of water in the plant maybe? but I wouldn't water any extra or over water to get plump leaves to return. Your plant looks fine to me.
Ok thank you so much!