winter watering for lithops?

Use this forum to get advice on growing succulents and keeping them healthy
tomo

Re: winter watering for lithops?

Post by tomo »

I see! Wow that's fascinating about the color change, thanks for explaining that KittieKat. And thanks again for the photo, it was most helpful when I replanted the little guy. Here's a pic...

And wow! A flower maybe this year?! I'm super excited just to think about that! :D If that happens I'll post a pic!
Attachments
Lithop repotted.jpg
Lithop repotted.jpg (52.75 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Looks great! Please share if u do get a flower! Prob won't be until Autumn or fall I've even had some late bloomers in winter!! And a few confused ones in summer LOL! So time will tell, everything looks great my only suggestion is maybe using a smaller pot maybe about a inch or a inch and a half smaller just so over watering or overt potting won't be an issue. But other then that you seem to be on the right track andit looks great!
tomo

Post by tomo »

Hmm yes a smaller pot...I was just reading something a day or two ago on here about overpotting/underpotting and it made me wonder if this might be a bit too big for this guy. I may try to find one a bit smaller and swap it out, thanks for the suggestion! :)
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

Np hun Goodluck its looking good!