I need an Orbea enthusiast

If you have a succulent plant and need help identifying it, this is the place to post it.
williamsii823

I need an Orbea enthusiast

Post by williamsii823 »

I need help IDing an Orbea. I tried to upload photos, but, they are too big. I tried resizing them, but, it's not working. I'm an old man, and do not have the patience, or knowledge, to keep trying over and over. So, let me ask this....What is the difference between Orbea gilbertii and Orbea commutata? Both have small dark red star shaped flowers. With raised red centers. I know other similar plants have similar flowers, but, they also have white centers. Mine are red throughout. Like gilbertii, and commutata. I will keep trying, and if successful, will add the photos to this post. But, not right now 8) ](*,)
WayneByerly
Location: In the north end of the Sequachee Valley, 65 miles north of Chattanooga Tennessee USA. Zone 7a

Re: I need an Orbea enthusiast

Post by WayneByerly »

i would be glad to resize them for you if you want to email them to me as attachments.

if you are running windows, 8.1 or higher, i can tell you HOW to resize them very easily. i'm probably close to your age (i am 64) and therefore somewhat inclined to put out a little bit more effort.
Make the moral choice & always do what's right. Be a good example. Be part of the solution & make a contribution to society, or be part of the problem & end your life with nothing but regrets. Live a life you can be proud of! Zone 7a