Which Echeveria?

If you have a succulent plant and need help identifying it, this is the place to post it.
WayneByerly
Location: In the north end of the Sequachee Valley, 65 miles north of Chattanooga Tennessee USA. Zone 7a

Which Echeveria?

Post by WayneByerly »

I have a bunch of cactus, a few caudiciforms, some Haworthia, and a just a couple of Echeveria. I've got most everything identified. Or at least I thought I did until such a point as I started putting labeling on everything. And found out that I have one Echeveria that I have as yet to identify.

Of the two Echeveria that I have, one is an E. lucita. The other, is VERY similar to it, but the leaves are thicker, they are a little greener and/or darker. They are somewhat spoon shaped with a straight linear depression from the tip, nearly to the base as you can easily see in the third photo below. The tips and part of the edges of the leaves also have the slight reddish tint that the E. lucita has although not as pronounced, and these red hilights did not put in an appearance until having sat in the bright outdoor summer sun all summer, with nothing between them and the sun but a sheet of translucent greenhouse-plastic

I include three photos, hoping that they will provide enough detail in order to identify it.
DSCF7160.JPG
DSCF7160.JPG (31.9 KiB) Viewed 593 times
DSCF7162.JPG
DSCF7162.JPG (45.88 KiB) Viewed 593 times
DSCF7163.JPG
DSCF7163.JPG (36.92 KiB) Viewed 593 times

I've expended a considerable period of time, searching the Internet, hoping to be able to identify this Echeveria without having to ask anyone here. But have been unsuccessful, and so I have turned here as a last resort. Any kind of assistance will be greatly appreciated, and MAYBE it will serve to help someone else.

Wayne...
Make the moral choice & always do what's right. Be a good example. Be part of the solution & make a contribution to society, or be part of the problem & end your life with nothing but regrets. Live a life you can be proud of! Zone 7a