Identify 4 Haworthias

If you have a succulent plant and need help identifying it, this is the place to post it.
WayneByerly
Location: In the north end of the Sequachee Valley, 65 miles north of Chattanooga Tennessee USA. Zone 7a

Identify 4 Haworthias

Post by WayneByerly »

I built a greenhouse this last spring, as I had a couple of cacti suffering from etiolation. When I put the cacti in it, my Haworthias went also. Bad idea. They suffered from sunburn and I had to being the back in & put them back in the windows where they are making some effort at recovery. Then I thought that since I had made some effort at identifying my cacti, I should also ID my Haworthias. Hence the image below with encircled, numbered specimens for identification. I am not sure if #3 and #4 are the same species or not as #3 seems to have flatter more angular leaves, where #4 seems to have rounder leaves. But that may be a product of the sunburn as #4 got introduced after coming back inside.

I tried to keep the file as large as I could, so that you could see as much detail as possible, but this system is not allowing you to see as much detail of this image as I can get on my desktop. Sorry the quality isn't better. I can do individual closeups if that is desirable or necessary for identification.

Any and all comments and scientific-wild-jerk-guesses as to what the species of these Haworthias are will be greatly appreciated.
Haworthias.jpg
Haworthias.jpg (107.21 KiB) Viewed 580 times
Make the moral choice & always do what's right. Be a good example. Be part of the solution & make a contribution to society, or be part of the problem & end your life with nothing but regrets. Live a life you can be proud of! Zone 7a
mmcavall

Re: Identify 4 Haworthias

Post by mmcavall »

1: H. mutica (?)
2: H. cymbiformis
3: H. cooperi (?)
4: ?