several to ID Please

If you have a succulent plant and need help identifying it, this is the place to post it.
LLLcacti

several to ID Please

Post by LLLcacti »

Went to Walmart this morning and located these...one of their employees(trainee) over-watered them and the leaves at the base began to rot. That allowed me to get them so in-expensive :-P. However, they do not have a name...
#1.
I believe this is one of the Echeveria species...But which one is beyond me.
I believe this is one of the Echeveria species...But which one is beyond me.
IMAG0095.jpg (31.92 KiB) Viewed 809 times
#2.
Ignore the 2 partially buried leaves(trying my hand and propagating by cuttings)
Ignore the 2 partially buried leaves(trying my hand and propagating by cuttings)
IMAG0094.jpg (38.56 KiB) Viewed 809 times
#3. This one came with 2 babies attached at the base.
missing leaves because of the rot.
missing leaves because of the rot.
IMAG0091.jpg (27.13 KiB) Viewed 809 times
Now that I look at them all closer they all seem to be of the Echeveria family...If possible could these be ID'd further by photo alone?

I was lucky with #4. I was on a job(Installing an AC Unit) when I saw the clients neighbor having some Opuntia's and other cacti removed from their property(If I remember correctly they were going to put down a drive-way Extension).
I went to talk to the Home-Owner and asked them if I could take a few clippings(they asked if I would haul them all away :-P)

I have no clue where to begin...
I have no clue where to begin...
IMAG0078.jpg (60.53 KiB) Viewed 809 times
Thanks for anyone who can help :-D
The blind are truly blessed for there is no sight as marvelous as murals painted in their minds,
The deaf are truly blessed for there is no sound so joyous as the orchestra that plays in their heads!
Rosemarie

Re: several to ID Please

Post by Rosemarie »

The 1st *maybe* Echeveria lilacina. Wait for it to grow more.
2nd, Ech, but who knows? Wait for growth.
3rd, maybe Grapto-something.
Last, Sedum ...post again after it grows some & put an item in pic for scale (pencil, etc.).
Rosemarie
LLLcacti

Post by LLLcacti »

Thank you Rosemarie! Will do, on the waiting for growth and Scale photo. Just to let you know #4 is 1/2 in wide(1 3/4 cm) 2in long(5cm)
The blind are truly blessed for there is no sight as marvelous as murals painted in their minds,
The deaf are truly blessed for there is no sound so joyous as the orchestra that plays in their heads!
Rosemarie

Post by Rosemarie »

On the 4th, check out Sedum hispanicum. Or, if it grows more compactly, maybe Sedum lydium. There are SO many small Sedum, makes finding the right ID difficult. :P
Rosemarie
LLLcacti

Post by LLLcacti »

Zoom Edit.jpg
Zoom Edit.jpg (85.28 KiB) Viewed 766 times
IMAG0113.jpg
IMAG0113.jpg (37.13 KiB) Viewed 766 times
IMAG0107.jpg
IMAG0107.jpg (39.94 KiB) Viewed 766 times
There you go for scale. The transplant seems to have affected. It closed up and now it looks like its preparing for a dormancy period.