Mystery Echiverias found at CVS

If you have a succulent plant and need help identifying it, this is the place to post it.
CrazyPlantLady

Mystery Echiverias found at CVS

Post by CrazyPlantLady »

I found these two little guys last year at CVS. They were cheap and cute so I scooped them up. Sadly though, I have no idea what they are beyond Echiveria or Echiveria-hybrid. Anyone out there recognize what these might be?

This one is an older photo of the mature plant. I accidentally knocked it down and it got damaged irreparably, so I took cuttings and now I have 5 little babies all growing happily

This one also took a little damage from a fall, but it survived intact, just ended up with an extra head. Once I get an extra pot, it will get the French Revolution treatment.
It doesn't suck to succulent!
Rosemarie

Re: Mystery Echiverias found at CVS

Post by Rosemarie »

If the first one was more pink, I would lean toward xGraptoveria 'Debbi'. As it looks blue to me (maybe because of your growing conditions?), I'll say I'm not sure.

The other does look like an Echeveria. Hard to say. Is this what they look like now? Have you tried potting them into different soil than what they first had?
Rosemarie
CrazyPlantLady

Re: Mystery Echiverias found at CVS

Post by CrazyPlantLady »

The bunch of cuttings I took from the first one are planted separately, and do have a pinkish hue to them, especially at the tips and edges of the leaves, now that new growth is visible.

The second one has since received it's cutting treatment as well and I'm waiting for them to root.
It doesn't suck to succulent!