Urgent Help Needed Identifying Succulent

If you have a succulent plant and need help identifying it, this is the place to post it.
greenknight

Re: Urgent Help Needed Identifying Succulent

Post by greenknight »

The op had no more "urgent" needs than anyone else, I can understand being a bit annoyed. The finger-wagging emoticon was even more annoying. Aiko's remarks were not overly harsh, in my opinion.
Spence :mrgreen:
WayneByerly
Location: In the north end of the Sequachee Valley, 65 miles north of Chattanooga Tennessee USA. Zone 7a

Post by WayneByerly »

Aiko:

My apologies for the "strong words" that you so evidently object to. It is just that my experience with this forum so far has been SO positive that to see someone ... jumped on ... for asking for an identification ... despite the perhaps unnecessary use of the "urgent" classification ... IN THE SUCCULENT IDENTICATION FORUM ... was just too much. if you object to people asking for id's ... well, no one forced you to look at this guys posting.

My objection was that you jumped all over they guy for his use of a single word ... just like I did to you ... so ... again ... my apologies for disturbing you ... i'll keep my opinions to myself in the future. No one else seems to agree with me to this point anyway. I stand by my opinion that your comment was "ugly" but will hereafter keep mine to myself.

so ... As-Salaam-Alaikum ... peace be unto you brother.
Make the moral choice & always do what's right. Be a good example. Be part of the solution & make a contribution to society, or be part of the problem & end your life with nothing but regrets. Live a life you can be proud of! Zone 7a
Powerade1985

Post by Powerade1985 »

Maybe I caught you on a bad day, but in truth I still stand by my earlier comments and I totally agree with WayneByerly.

To my own defence I may not contribute because I don't have a great deal of knowledge to give to others on this subject matter. However I'm still a reader and have been since I joined in August. I bet there are others just like me who are only readers with the odd comment here and there. So maybe don’t jump the gun in future. Yes maybe I shouldn't of used the word 'Urgent', but I honestly thought my succulent would have to be binned if I couldn’t act quickly. In my experience with forums so far some are more sleepier than others and you often need a title just to spark people’s interest into reading your post.