Tiny succulent ID

If you have a succulent plant and need help identifying it, this is the place to post it.
pefff

Tiny succulent ID

Post by pefff »

I found this growing on a sidewalk in Paris. It seems to be a succulent, but i'm just saying this because it looks like one, and the fallen leaves that broke off on the way home are still not dry after two weeks. I'm hoping to identify this plant, so if anyone has any ideas, i"ll take them. The plant has very thin and breakable "branches" and is basically made of leaves. It rooted in 4-5 days after the cutting, and you almost can't tell from the poor quality picture but it's spotted with strange crater like spots on bloomy grey-blue leaves. The bigger leaves are a bit bigger than a rice grain.
Thank you!Image
HairyHarry

Re: Tiny succulent ID

Post by HairyHarry »

That's a sedum.
(for me) There are to many sedums around to ID this positively. The seedling is very young, which makes it harder to ID as well, so you might have to wait a while.
pefff

Post by pefff »

That was my idea too when I compared it to pictures of succulents on various websites.
By the way, this is just a cutting, the plant was actually much bigger (i'd say 30cm wide an 10-15 cm high) (it lied on the floor, growing from a crack in cement), all made of clusters like this one. Anyway, thanks for the reply!
Rosemarie

Post by Rosemarie »

My guess is Sedum dasyphyllum.
Rosemarie
KittieKAT

Post by KittieKAT »

I like the spots on it and the color very cute!
snarfie

Post by snarfie »

Sedum 'burrito' i guess
Young professional amateur in Schlumbergera and Rhipsalidopsis growing and hybridizing